Why become a member? ×

Hipshot D tuner and ultralights for sale on ebay........

voxpop

Hi Guys ,
Check this link for my Hipshot ultralight tuners with Xtender.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110316976920"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110316976920[/url]

[attachment=17062:xtender_tuner.jpg]

[attachment=17063:light_tuners.jpg]

Thanks.

Edited by voxpop

Gone - I bought 'em. :)

Shouldn't have really, but the timing was irrestistible. I've just today put a black p/g on my CAR Duck Dunn (which looks simply divine, darlings) and the only aspect of that bass that I'm now unhappy with is the cheap Korean-licensed copies of the Hipshots. A set of black ultralites with a D-tuner is just about the only [i]Pimp My Bass[/i] option left to me ...

[quote name='voxpop' post='351541' date='Dec 11 2008, 10:16 AM']Hi Guys ,
Check this link for my Hipshot ultralight tuners with Xtender.

Thanks.[/quote]

NNnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo !!!!!

I know where they are from...... WHY?

it'll neck dive like a bitch if you put heavies on! You should've said I'd would have gladly had them back....!

Anyhoo they've gone to good home now.....!

:)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='352002' date='Dec 11 2008, 06:15 PM']NNnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo !!!!!

I know where they are from...... WHY?

it'll neck dive like a bitch if you put heavies on! You should've said I'd would have gladly had them back....!

Anyhoo they've gone to good home now.....!

:)[/quote]

Yes I know the neck will dive but I just did not like them.
Put on a set of VERY HEAVY Gotoh's. Now thats much better...........I promise not to muck about to much with your creation.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='351914' date='Dec 11 2008, 04:38 PM']Gone - I bought 'em. :)

Shouldn't have really, but the timing was irrestistible. I've just today put a black p/g on my CAR Duck Dunn (which looks simply divine, darlings) and the only aspect of that bass that I'm now unhappy with is the cheap Korean-licensed copies of the Hipshots. A set of black ultralites with a D-tuner is just about the only [i]Pimp My Bass[/i] option left to me ...[/quote]

Thanks for the quick payment.....I will post off tomorrow.

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='voxpop' post='352016' date='Dec 11 2008, 06:29 PM']Yes I know the neck will dive but I just did not like them.
Put on a set of VERY HEAVY Gotoh's. Now thats much better...........I promise not to muck about to much with your creation.[/quote]

Marc..

Ohhh thats OK then.... I cant account for personal tastes.... :) I hope the Gotohs are BLK.... I'm chuffed you still like it....!

Did you still need the hole shims for the Gotohs or did they come out?

Pics'd be good....!

Bob.