Bassrock

NOW SOLD ! Gibson EB 2014 120th Anniversary Bass..As new ....PRICE DROP - £650 !
£785
BARTON-UPON-HUMBER

Final price drop - Now £650, no offers and no trades required thanks. Its sells at £650 or i keep it

Gibson EB 2014 120th Anniversary Bass...As new condition, never gigged. Complete with Gibson hard case and case candy. Bullion Gold Vintage Gloss finish.
Swamp Ash body..set maple neck.. rosewood fretboard..Grover tuners..Babicz full contact Bridge..Tuned Coil tap Humbuckers
Very light at 7lbs 11 ozs
Plays and sounds great
No trades sale only
These are now getting hard to find especially in this as new condition

IMG_20160620_143537182.jpg

IMG_20160620_143555002.jpg

IMG_20160620_143647699.jpg

IMG_20160620_143657196.jpg

IMG_20160620_143849213.jpg

Edited by Bassrock
Price reduction

Okay folks I need to move this lovely bass within the next few days. £650. Collection only from Barton on Humber or meet within reasonable distance for fuel cost.

Thats the final price. No trades

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Duality Fuzz - £110 inc. UK Special Delivery
      Perfect working order No original box but will be well packaged UK Special Delivery Included "The Duality is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits—a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound—which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures."
      Really cool and great sounding pedal - surplus to my needs!

• By Mattbass97
      EBS Multidrive - £50 inc. UK Special Delivery
      Perfect working order No original box but will be well packaged Shipped UK Special Delivery Great sounding drive pedal with a nice gain range and selectable drive switch.

• By foxyFuze
      One of these came up briefly but sold before I made a decision.  Do let me know if you're thinking of moving one on!
      Thanks
    • By Hoodyy
      Very original 1966 Fender Precision bass. Stripped and refinished at some point in the 70s, it was originally sunburst. Neck date is 5th October ’66, one of the last CBS transition basses (F stamp neck plate, but unstamped tuners).
      Pickup has one grey bottom, one black bottom, pencil dated May ’67 which is a bit of an oddity, but not the first time i've heard of it. Scratch plate, pick ups, hardware are all original. Pots that came with the base were terrible 70s ones (likely changed when it was stripped) that I replaced with new, but correct CTS taper pots using the original cap.
      The untouched, worn-back neck is the best I've ever played on a bass, as you'd expect from something that's been played for over 50 years. Small ding at the 12th fret which is unnoticeable when playing.
      My number 1 bass, with unbeatable playability and tone. Repro bridge and pick up covers and fender hard case included. Sensible inquiries only. Collection only, located in Worcester. No trades. No international sales. Any questions or try outs or anything at all, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Cheers!
      Adam

• By KXH
      Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a second hand Status musicman neck.

I'm going to build my own acrylic verson of the stingray and wanted a status neck to fit on it. Preferably predrilled for 4 or 6 bolts.

I'm located in Belgium, and will of cours pay immediately. (Paypal is the easiest probably).

Take care,

Kevin Hensels