Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Korg Kaossilator 2S Handheld synthesizer.
£75
Ipswich

Selling this handheld Synthesiser by Korg, bought by me so I could program in some loops and run it into the Aux In of my amp to liven up practice and it works really well for this purpose.  The unit itself is like new and comes with all paperwork and packaging as you can see in the photos.

Price is £75 delivered.

It really is a flexible little unit if you like what you come up with on the unit the files can be downloaded to your DAW. 

The unit has microphone and speaker inbuilt, meaning you can capture voice or external sounds to incorporate into your loops and the speaker gives you instant feedback. 

Korg says:

You can play melodies and phrases simply by stroking or tapping the touchpad with your fingertips. The horizontal axis controls pitch, and the vertical axis controls subtle changes in tone. It's easy to perform even if you can't play keyboard, and you're also free to perform unusual phrases that would be impractical to play on a keyboard.

The sound engine provides 150 different sounds, including standard synth leads and synth bass, acoustic sounds such as piano and guitar, rhythm loops, and single-note drum kits, meeting the needs for any style of dance music.

Numerous useful functions for touchpad performance are also provided.

・ Scale/Key setting function lets you perform in a specified key without producing any wrong notes
・ Note Range function lets you change the performing range in units of an octave
・ Gate Arpeggiator function automatically generates precise phrases and beats

AB52FFF8-5A79-4112-89FB-356B28C5391D.jpeg

D8B13D4A-BBE7-4156-88DF-9E292B70A518.jpeg

3C1EC5B3-77F9-4D2C-9360-5197430807C9.jpeg

Edited by basskit_case