Left leaderboard
TRBboy

*SOLD* Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 900w - IMMACULATE - Upgraded preamp tube
£475
Hereford

Posted (edited)

Hi folks,

For sale is my immaculate Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2, which I've owned since new, and despite having gigged it extensively, I've really looked after it and it's in fantastic condition.

I upgraded the stock Ruby 12AX7 for a Tung-sol, which is a better quality tube and made a difference to my ears.

These are highly regarded amps, and rightly so. They are generally very neutral and transparent,  capable of incredible clean sounds, but also thanks to the tube preamp and parametric mid range, you can get some nice old school grind buy boosting the input gain and low mids too. A very versatile amp indeed!

All the connections you could possibly want, massive power, and very lightweight and compact. Full specs here: http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2824&sid=394&cid=95

Any questions, please let me know. Courier delivery for mainland UK can be arranged at cost.

Thanks for looking! 😁👍

20190309_122736.jpg

20190309_122755.jpg

20190309_122811.jpg

Edited by TRBboy
Sold
  • Like 1

might well be interested in this, always wanted to try one, had the streamliner 900w, have you tried both to compare? Have to shift my markbass ninja 1000w first tho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The GroovyPlucker said:

might well be interested in this, always wanted to try one, had the streamliner 900w, have you tried both to compare? Have to shift my markbass ninja 1000w first tho

Hey man! Yeah I A/B'd both for a good while before deciding (I'm terribly indecisive anyway), and although they were both good, the Shuttle hit the spot better for me. It's got more clean POWER for me, without getting as mushy (not that streamliner could be described as a mushy amp!), but equally you can bump the input gain, lows/ low mids, dial back the treble, and get a nice old school grind going on. Very versatile amp imho, the better of the two if getting a rock solid clean/neutral sound is important to you IMHO. 

Let me know if you're interested! 🙂👌

• Like 1

yeah, the clean/neutral sound is what i like more n more, just add nuances (hark at me the muso, not) with your finger style n fx's, I liked the streamliner, especially it's mids, but the gain section was excellent, almost no need for o/drive/dist, I'm in no rush to sell/buy at the mo as I've just forked out on a cab and am replacing my fx armoury with seperate pedals n board etc, chances are by the time I get around to listing the MB this may well have gone, anyhow, GLWTS and I'll get back to you if I sell, cheers, Mark

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrunoBass
      Surplus to requirements is my Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0. It’s been well looked after and is in very good condition. 
        FEATURES • Dual Channels -- FET and Tube Preamps 
        • Switchable or Blendable Preamps  • Input Mute Circuit 
      • High and Low Gain Switch per Channel 
      • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids 
      • High Current Class D Amplifier Design 
      • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits 
      • Limiter Circuit 
      • LED Status Indicators
      • Speakon® Speaker Outputs 
      • Internal Fan Cooling 
      • Full XLR Direct Output Interface 
      • Aux. Input 
      • Headphone Jack 
      • Three Effects Loops 
      (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master) 
      • 115/230 Volt Switchable 
      • 5 Position Footswitch Included
      Power Output  - 600W/4 ohm x 12
      Preamp Type - FET/TUBE
      Weight Lbs. - 6.75
      Dimensions HxWxD - 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13" 
      It comes with the original foot switch and a non original padded carry case. Any questions drop me a line. 
      I don’t really want to ship this, owing to bad past experiences and would much rather meet up.
      I’m also selling the Genz Benz NeoX 2x12 cabinet I bought it with in a separate post. If you’re interested in the pair I can do a deal. Thanks for looking.

• By BrunoBass
      In addition to the Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0 head listed separately, I’m also selling this 2x12 cab that I use it with. If you’re interested in the pair we can do a deal. 
      The cab is in great condition, I’ve gigged it but looked after it well. It sounds immense.
      600 watts 4 ohms
      2x12” & tweeter
      23 kg
      79 x 54 x 42cm
      Carry handles and tilt back castors.
      I’m happy to meet up, but owing to weight and size I don’t want to risk shipping.
      Easily liftable and transportable, this fits in the back of my BMW 1 Series without any problem.
      Any questions please drop me a line, thanks for looking.

• By FLea's Fluffer
      It almost brings a tear to my eye to sell the best amp I have ever owned without ever even using it live. It's very, very loud with excellent options for shaping the clean tone. I haven't dabbled with the overdrive options extensively, (I like just a tiny little bit of dirt) but it consists of the B3K and VMT drive engines from Darkglasses pedals which I believe are highly rated with people who like that kind of thing. There is a 4 band EQ with frequency switches for the Low and High Mids, providing a very versatile tone shaping section. 
      It's immaculate and still under warranty, which is transferable. I only took it to practice a handful of times before that particular musical project fell apart, as they do. I  used the footswitch once to check it works, it does, and since then it has stayed in the packaging. I played it through my barefaced bass dubster cab (which I will also list on here soon ) and had to switch it to low power mode even when playing with a hard-hitting drummer, that's how much headroom there is.
      I'm happy to include a hard case made from a camera flight case if you prefer that to the original packaging. It will also come with the Euorpean and UK power leads. I'm happy to post at the buyers expense if pick up isn't an option. If you live close enough to check it out that can be arranged too.
      All the best

• By roceci
      ** Now £825 for the complete rig or will split **
      Up for sale is my beloved Genz Benz rig, comprising the rare ShuttleMAX 12.2 head with matching 2x10 and 1x12 Focus cabs. The power and tone on this rig is awesome but I've converted to in ears so this is just sitting around and needs to be used. All components are in VGC and in full working order. Been gigged a fair bit but looked after in pet/smoke-free environment.
      ShuttleMAX 12.2 class D 1200W head with dual FET and tube channels. Includes foot switch, original box and manual. Light scratching to top of head but otherwise in VGC. £550
      Full spec here: http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2825&sid=86&cid=95.
      WIll ship at buyer's expense + arrangement.
      FCS-210T 300W 2x10 cab with adjustable tweeter £150
      Full spec http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2859&sid=704&cid=96

FCS-112T 200W 1x12 cab with adjustable tweeter £150
      Full spec http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2857&sid=704&cid=96 Less

Usual bits of scuffing to tolex and plastic corners but no rips on cabs.
      Not prepared to ship the cabs so ollection from Cardiff or happy to meet within a reasonable radius.
      **Would trade for decent 6 string jazz type bass**