Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 900w - IMMACULATE - Upgraded preamp tube
£475
Hereford

TRBboy

Hi folks,

For sale is my immaculate Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2, which I've owned since new, and despite having gigged it extensively, I've really looked after it and it's in fantastic condition.

I upgraded the stock Ruby 12AX7 for a Tung-sol, which is a better quality tube and made a difference to my ears.

These are highly regarded amps, and rightly so. They are generally very neutral and transparent,  capable of incredible clean sounds, but also thanks to the tube preamp and parametric mid range, you can get some nice old school grind buy boosting the input gain and low mids too. A very versatile amp indeed!

All the connections you could possibly want, massive power, and very lightweight and compact. Full specs here: http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2824&sid=394&cid=95

Any questions, please let me know. Courier delivery for mainland UK can be arranged at cost.

Thanks for looking! 😁👍

20190309_122736.jpg

20190309_122755.jpg

20190309_122811.jpg

Edited by TRBboy
Sold
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The GroovyPlucker said:

might well be interested in this, always wanted to try one, had the streamliner 900w, have you tried both to compare? Have to shift my markbass ninja 1000w first tho

Hey man! Yeah I A/B'd both for a good while before deciding (I'm terribly indecisive anyway), and although they were both good, the Shuttle hit the spot better for me. It's got more clean POWER for me, without getting as mushy (not that streamliner could be described as a mushy amp!), but equally you can bump the input gain, lows/ low mids, dial back the treble, and get a nice old school grind going on. Very versatile amp imho, the better of the two if getting a rock solid clean/neutral sound is important to you IMHO. 

Let me know if you're interested! 🙂👌

• Like 1

yeah, the clean/neutral sound is what i like more n more, just add nuances (hark at me the muso, not) with your finger style n fx's, I liked the streamliner, especially it's mids, but the gain section was excellent, almost no need for o/drive/dist, I'm in no rush to sell/buy at the mo as I've just forked out on a cab and am replacing my fx armoury with seperate pedals n board etc, chances are by the time I get around to listing the MB this may well have gone, anyhow, GLWTS and I'll get back to you if I sell, cheers, Mark

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic