Why become a member? ×

Stagg Electro Acoustic - Shortscale 30" - Think Mouse 30" without the mortgage 😂😂
£95
North Staffordshire

dodgnofski

**Withdrawn - Luthier managed to lower the action to 2mm** 👍👍

Stagg Shortscale 30" Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar in nice used condition, with just a few marks from normal use - the worst one being on the top edge next to the EQ panel - no dent - please see pic and I'm sure that they could be polished out if they bothered you - but nothing major.

Great to just pick up without having to connect to an amp for instant noodling.

Currently sporting Status 'Hotwires' Nylon wrapped light gauge strings, with a nice set up offering an action of 2mm at the twelfth fret.

EQ and Battery check - runs off a single PP9 battery and combined strap button & input jack.

Lovely Flamed veneer finish to the sound board plus the finish and build quality are excellent.

The short scale neck, which reminds me of my old 60's Gibson EB2 makes it a pleasure to play as I find a full 34" scale 'a bit of a reach' now I'm in my dotage.

Comes complete with a Stagg Gig Bag, which albeit I think is made for the full scale version and a bit grubby, still does the job of protection very well.

Unfortunately, I do not have a box for this, or a hard case and so therefore I would prefer not to post if at all possible - thank you.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family, Bank Transfer or cash on collection would be good.

Any questions - please give me a shout.

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0984.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG