Sign in to follow this  
fretmeister

***SOLD*** : Digitech Trio Band Creator
£60

Digitech Trio band in a box. You play and it will add bass lines and drums.
Works far better than you might think. Bass can be turned down to zero if you only want drums for practice.

Bass is low register so you can get your jazz on by playing in the upper register.

Only used a little at home, selling because I've now bought EZDrummer. Velcro on the bottom.

£60 including Special Delivery postage UK. Comes with the powersupply

52557726_10156780981328726_2755949848053

52655863_10156780981338726_7946987926343

Edited by fretmeister

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arnoldoc
      Hi,
      I have for sale a Future Impact pedal. Happy to ship. It's a killer pedal but unfortunately the project I was intending it for fell apart. Never been gigged, has been used for 15 minutes at home.
      Cheers, 
      Arnold
      Here's my feedback link: 

• By olliedf89
      Hey all...
      I’ve got a Malekko Scrutator which I love and use all the time- has since new 3/4 years ago, but it’s just started playing up.
      I really need to get it fixed but don’t know the best route to go down. I’ve contacted Malekko but not heard back yet- their website wasn’t overly helpful.
      Would I be best to find an amp fixer? I’m in Sussex and I don’t know of anyone locally- took a pedal once to a locally recommended chap and it ended up worse off so and I ended up £200 down so I’m a bit anxious about trying anyone who isn’t highly recommended. 
      Id do it myself but i looked inside and it was way beyond me 😂😂
      Any and all advice appreciated! 
      Ollie
    • By AinsleyWalker
      So I've seen a few really cool pedal rehousing jobs done in the US recently and I was wondering if anyone knows of where to get this kind of thing done in the UK?
      Alternatively, is this kinda possible as a home project for a beginner such as myself? Links to parts or kits would be great.

Example: This is an example of someone rehousing a Boss OC2. In this case they've removed the second octave.

(source: https://johnkvintageguitars.homestead.com/Other-Pedals.html ) 
    • By ben604
      Hello! 
      I'm 36, played regularly up north on the pub circuit for about 5 years, looking to join a similar band down here. 
      Recently single, so plenty of time to commit! 
      Based in Hackney. 
      Interested in playing stuff like: ACDC, Queen, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Whitesnake, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Bowie, Fleetwood Mac etc... 
      Got gear and guitars etc.. 
      Give me a shout. 
    • By thundachopz
      Hey
      Been playing over a decade touring, gigging and recording etc etc. (Mostly for other so called bands and ego trips!) You get the idea...lookibg to brach out a little more and promote myself as a standlone musician to move on to possible better things....
      I have now decided maybe starting my own project would be more suited as I would have more of an imput and voice?
      As we all know finding the right musicians and set up is difficult and fustraiting.
      I personally feel I havent expressed myself or my goods in any of the previously released material. (Some of you may feel the same)
      Any of you in or have been in the same position?

Cheers