Sign in to follow this  
fretmeister

***SOLD*** : Digitech Trio Band Creator
£60

Digitech Trio band in a box. You play and it will add bass lines and drums.
Works far better than you might think. Bass can be turned down to zero if you only want drums for practice.

Bass is low register so you can get your jazz on by playing in the upper register.

Only used a little at home, selling because I've now bought EZDrummer. Velcro on the bottom.

£60 including Special Delivery postage UK. Comes with the powersupply

52557726_10156780981328726_2755949848053

52655863_10156780981338726_7946987926343

Edited by fretmeister

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By maidens97
      Really wish i didn't have to sell this but needs must as i'm moving out soon. If you know this pedal then you know just how amazing and unique it is.

£450 ono

• By ratman
      I'm clearing out a ton of pedals. All prices include recorded UK (signed for) delivery. I'll knock a fiver off , and include a free cuppa, for collection in person. Everything is priced keenly to sell, but I will do discounts for multiple puchases. Assume a pedal is in good condition unless otherwise stated. Most of the pedals have velcro or pedal board tape underneath.
      Source Audio Aftershock distortion. £85.
      Immaculate. Includes original box.

Source Audio Manta bass envelope filter. £80.

Source Audio Neuro Hub. £40.

COG Knightfall V1 distortion. £50.
      Some light marks on the enclosure. No box.

Chowny Fuzzster fuzz. £25.
      VGC. Includes original box.

Digitech Bass Driver distortion. £30.
      Well used, heavily marked enclosure. No box.

Source Audio programmable EQ. £45. **** SOLD ****

EHX Micro Qtron envelope filter. £30. **** SOLD ****

Behringer BDI 121 distortion pedal/preamp £10. **** SOLD ****

Zoom MS60B multi effects. £50. **** SOLD ****

Zoom B3 multi effects. £40. **** SOLD ****

TC Polytune Mini tuner. £35. **** SOLD ****

Sansamp Bass Driver V1 distortion/DI. £50. *** SOLD ***

• By ratman
      Some guitar pedals for sale here. All prices include recorded UK (signed for) delivery. I'll knock a fiver off , and include a free cuppa, for collection in person. Everything is priced keenly to sell, but I will do discounts for multiple puchases. Most of the pedals have velcro or pedal board tape underneath.

Wampler Black 65 £90
      This is a used pedal and hence there are marks on the enclosure. Recreates the sound of the classic Fender amps - The Twin, Vibrolux, or Deluxe Reverb, the classic "Blackface" amp sound. The original box is not included.
      Here's Andy at Pro Guitar Shop's demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJySass6rKg

Digitech Trio Plus £120
      As new, only used a couple of times. It comes in the original box, with the power supply and SD card. A backing band in one small but very clever box. These currently sell for over £200 new.
      Here's Andy at Pro Guitar Shop's demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2KRXr8vpnI

Wampler Thirty Something £110
      The Wampler Pedals take on the Vox AC 15 & 30 amps. The second footswitch is a Boost which can be used as a separate drive to the AC15/30. New these go for around £230. This one is used hence there are some light usage marks on the enclosure. It comes in it's original box.

Radial London Bones £25
      That Marshall sound in a twin channel pedal. Used, so some marks on the enclosure. No box.

Boss BC2 Combo Drive £30 **** SOLD ****

Zoom G3 £40 **** SOLD ****

• By Gamble
      Hiya! 
      I'm selling my old Digitech 256XL 19" rack fx unit. I got it as part of a bundle a few years back and haven't ever used it, I found that the battery for the user memory storage had died and tried to replace it but haven't had any luck getting it to work. All the factory settings work and can be edited, you just can't save the alterations as presets. 
      I just need the space so a fiver takes it, any questions feel free to ask. 
      Cheers! 
      Matt

• By tonybass456
      Selling my multi fx bass pedal, I don't really use effects anymore.
      Comes with generic power supply, hence reduced price.
      Few scuffs but fully working. £130 ONO. based in Stockton. I can post at an additional cost.