Left leaderboard
TKenrick

Analogue Octave Pedal Comparison

I made a short comparison video between 5 analogue octave pedals to see how they compare to the much-celebrated synth sound of the Boss OC-2.

Extremely niche, I know, but hopefully some Basschatters will find this useful!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By redbandit599
      Hi all
      I've accumulated one too many amps - so my rather lovely EBS HD350 is looking for pastures new.
      Really great amp, lots of positive reviews online and fans on this page. It has been well looked after and lives in its 3U rack case, along with a Fender Tuner (which does a nice 'Knightrider' thing with a blue light scrolling about.) I'll chuck in the 3U case and tuner.
      It'll drive down to 2ohms so makes for some very flexible cab combinations.
      I will look into couriers if needs be and will charge that at cost, otherwise we can work out contactless collection I'm sure. I'm in Brightlingsea (near Colchester) in Essex.
      Cheers Jason
      p.s. it goes to 11...oh those crazy Swedes 😎

• By waveydavy
      Mxr Carbon Copy analog delay. 
      in mint condition with original packaging 

Used for about half an hour.
      looking for £90 Ono inc delivery 

• By waveydavy
      Mxr Phase 95.
      mini pedal covers several full size versions, switch between phase 45 and phase 90 and block or script settings.
      Used , has Velcro on base otherwise excellent condition with original packaging 

• By will4bass
      One of the most desired stompboxes for bass ever... still does that oomph -thing that others don't...used, ofcourse, but fully functional.