Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Maximus

This is a 2 stage phaser based on the old Dod 201 and the MXR Phase 45 but it has many improvements over these old models.

It was my favourite phaser for a long time and I found it much better and by better I mean tonally smoother, no volume drop or jump, dead easy to use and no massive huge swooshy sweeps that migth sound cool in your bedroom but get totally lost live. For me it beat out the following Maxon Pt999, Phase 90, Boss PH3, EHX Small Stone, Akai Intelliphase, Red Witch, Pigtronix EP-1.

I finally got rid of it when I needed money and had a Subdecay Quasar which just gave me more varity I needed but it's huge in comparison and more expensive that this and does get that old school phaser sound that the Nebula did.

It is also true that Tone Factor don't make these any more and they are now rebranded under the Mojo Hand Brand but they won't be available in this colour again. Also Tone Factor will no longer sell these direct to the UK you will have to use a UK Distributer which has pretty much doubled the price and also currently aren't available as of yet.

This has been a free party polictical broadcast :)

Edited by tayste_2000

Thanks for that steve.

And don't be put off by my Noobie status. TaySte, Higgie and Toasted all know me so they'll tell you how much of a safe guy I am :). I'm also a regular on Talkbass and I have something like 18 feedbacks on ebay all 100%.

Edited by Maximus

[quote name='Pearl_Jammin' post='47495' date='Aug 19 2007, 08:31 PM']This still up for grabs? I just PMd you over on the HC forums but just wanted to make sure...[/quote]
Sorry, SOLD!

Thanks for the interest even though it was a bit late :)

Max