Why become a member? ×

Patch cables for a line switcher

radiophonic

Not an effect per se, but what you need to run them. I just got a Boss ES5 line switcher, but the alignment with the rails on a Pedaltrain isn't too great and I've had to position it a good way back from the front of the board in order to route the right angle patch cables. Does anyone make cables with a right angle at one end and straight at the other? I mostly use EBS  so assume space is tight.

I havent seen any with flat right angles.  Ernie ball do a set that might work, but if your board is anything like mine I suspect these will be a bit to jumbo.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079G4ZFQX/ref=asc_df_B079G4ZFQX57047952/?tag=googshopuk-21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B079G4ZFQX&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310868500241&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7278770970135426654&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006638&hvtargid=pla-467210985315&th=1&psc=1

Not sure if Lava/ self build cable might be the better option? I havent experience with those though 

Best of luck :) 

Those would be too 'long in the plug'.  My gig board is pretty cramped. It looks like kit built is the only way to do it - Planet Wave do exactly what I need but they are really expensive and the kits don't get great reviews in terms of reliability. I've currently got EBS right angled flats with the cables pointing upwards off the board though! A bit messy but it does work and of course I don't need to touch the pedal switches very often anymore.