Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI for sale
£350

MRTeaPIe

Hello there, 

For sale we have my Squier VM bass VI which is in very good condition. I bought this second hand about four years ago. The person I bought it off hadn't owned it for long, so was as new condition when it came into my hands.

Since owning it has mostly had light use at home. I did work it into a set for a couple of songs at three shows approximately two years ago, but the band went on hiatus and since then it's barely left the case. 

My reason for selling is that it doesn't get enough use, and I don't believe I'll ever get the time to master playing it, so will stick to the four string. 

The stock bridge has been replaced with a Staytrem bridge. The original bridge will be included, but there would be no reason to swap back. As I understand the stock bridges on these are notoriously awful.

There is a soft case I'd be willing to throw in with the sale. 

I've just put a new set of strings on ready for selling. 

The guitar is located in Plymouth. Potential purchasers would be more than welcome to come try. I would prefer collection, but could organise a courier. 

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanks for looking. 

Cheers 

Craig 

DSC_0577.JPG

DSC_0578.JPG

DSC_0580.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0582.JPG

DSC_0583.JPG

• 1 year later...