Why become a member? ×

Fender Mustang P/J.**SOLD**
£400

jezzaboy

• 1 month later...

This is now back up for sale as my G&L isn`t shifting. The new price is £370 which is a bargain. I would prefer collection but if you want to arrange your own courier, I have a hard case that I can stick it in and have it ready for collection. The bass would have to be paid for by bank transfer and UK only.

Someone contacted me (sorry cant remember who) when I first put it up for sale asking about postage but I have deleted the message so I will give them 24 hours for first dibs on it. If I don`t hear from them by 7 30 pm on Friday, if someone else wants it, it`s yours. 

If whoever it was reads this, can you let me know if you are still interested?

Edited by jezzaboy

Price drop to £360.

I have fitted the original bridge on the bass and it looks better. The hi mass bridge has left 4 very small indentations on the body which can only be seen when you tilt the bass into the light. They are so small, I can`t photograph them. Due to this, I will give you the hi mass bridge if you buy the bass and you can either fit it back on or punt it for cash.

This price is a final price drop and if it doesnt sell at this price I will keep it. Collection preferred but if you want to arrange a courier, I will stick it in a hard case for protection and have someone here to hand to the courier. UK only and payment by bank transfer if it needs posting.

20181215_142521.thumb.jpg.3d65d4e5b6d0df6ede66f713a9b67e1e.jpg

Edited by jezzaboy

Talking of swaps 

I have a 1000 watt 8 ohm Ashdown ABM 4x 8 with cover and sica drivers  

TC electronics RH750

Bass Collection active 5 string

2 brand new hiscox bass cases

BUT I am in Staffordshire

i am interested in your guitar