Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Hipshot Ultralites HB6C *£45 Posted*
£45

*SOLD* Hipshot Ultralites HB6C *£45 Posted*

These are the Licensed versions - just the same as the Chrome/Satin USA versions in appearance and in use, just not made in the USA. Bought these for a Jazz project but I'm bored with that now, so here they are. This particular set is unusual in that I'm including four extra bushes I was sent by Jason Ungleich of Hipshot - which make the tuners properly fit a standard 18mm Fender-type tuner hole. Without these, they tend to rattle around and cause a lot of fuss and messing about with metal tape and so on. Very firm, positive action when strung and resistance can be changed via a hex adjuster on the shaft.

They aren't 100% brand new and mint - have a look at the pic - they have been fitted to a Jazz Bass and that Bass has been gigged and rehearsed, and the tuners have one or two nicks and scuffs. This is purely cosmetic and the tuners work as well as they ever did. Also, I can't find the bloody screws. But all you need are FOUR standard tuner backplate screws just to keep them from moving around on the back of the headstock. The main attachment is to the front of the headstock using bushing nuts.

These will typically save you at least 1/2lb in weight at the headstock over a standard set of large-backplate tuners and can help with neck dive problems. Makes all the difference!

Anyway, they're up for grabs for £45 posted. Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer is acceptable.

Ultralites.jpg

Now SOLD. I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet