Why become a member? ×

Pedal, pickups and parts
£450

Moving out sale. All prices include postage. Near offers accepted as I'm under a slight time constraint. If you're local and can collect the price will be lower. I'm in Wakefield, W.Yorks.

Edit: More items added today, July 24th. See pic in the link.

- 2 jazz bas control plates. One has an extra hole for a switch. £3 each
- Eminence Alpha 8-MRA sealed 8 inch driver. Boxed and unused. £40

- Tele bass body with black scratch plate. Not sure of the make. £20 SOLD
- No name tele bass neck with mounting plate and machine heads, 42mm at the nut, 17 inches to the 12th fret so most likely 34 inch scale. A few extra holes at the back. £17 - see pics SOLD
- Tonerider P bass pickup - unused and still in box: £30 SOLD
- Wizard Jazz bass 5 string pickups. Neck one smaller than the bridge one. These are over-wound and sound great. £45 SOLD
- Wizard rewound 51 P bass style pickup. £25 SOLD

- Fender Mex PJ set. £20 SOLD
- Gold Anodised P-bass pickguard with EMG pickup £50 SOLD
- Tech 21 VT Bass v1. Bumped and chipped, velcroed but sounds great. Could do with some cleaner on the switch maybe. £60 SOLD
- 2 Squier Bronco bridges: £5 for both SOLD
- Cream jazz bass 4 string pickup covers. Neck one smaller than the bridge £4 SOLD
- 2 preamp valves.  1 JJ EC83s £5, 1 Sovtek but I don't know what it is £5. I've never tested these as they came with an amp purchase. SOLD
- DHA VT-EQ-DI-Std in a flat blue colour with correct universal power supply. £115 SOLD
- Jazz bass (or other two pickup instrument) harness made by Kiogon. Two volumes, two tones with different value tone caps, series-parallel switch, kill switch, jack: £50 SOLD
- Korg LP180 Digital piano with weighted keys, three pedal control and folding x-seat. Must be collected from Wakefield. $250 ONO SOLD

If the price seems wrong let me know and we can work it out. Need this all gone. 

The only trade I'd look at is a Roland 40-80 watt guitar cube with reverb and od onboard. (long shot)

Link to pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/135-Pm3VsWHksbSgg4sRllc2KfBvluIhY?usp=sharing

Edited by TPJ
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Donnyboy said:

Afternoon-  my works pc isn't allowing me to open the link - it's obviously seriously dodgy..😉

Anyway -  how much are you looking for for the Wizard 51 P style pickup?

Cheers

pm'd