Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Fender 1963 American Vintage Precision (Faded Sonic Blue)
£1295

markorbit

NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

This is a tough one to let go as they are now discontinued with no one-to-one replacement. This is a Fender Precision 1963 reissue in what was perhaps the best colour in Faded Sonic Blue. It was bought new by me in December 2016.

Sound-wise, it's typically rosewood with the 63 pickup warming things up nicely. It is fitted with the original worn-in Fender nickel rounds but in the vintage case are all the extras, including an unopened set of Fender flats alongside the other Fender case candy and case keys.

Condition is excellent though a close look at the decal reveals a little wear in one spot, probably from a restring. These decals are applied OVER the lacquer as per the originals hence they are prone to wear. It's not that noticable but worth a mention. You can judge for yourself in the pics.

Sadly you cannot buy these new any more. If it sells it sells, if not, it's not a bad thing to hang on to. Only reason I'm offering it is I'm trying to stick to one bass... and I like my black/maple P currently which is what I played in my youth. Just feels like home.

Bass is in Doncaster, you are welcome to come and try it and I also have the original Fender shipping box so I can courier.

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1880.JPG

IMG_1877.JPG

IMG_1867.JPG

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG

Edited by markorbit