Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn : SOLD :Spector Euro 4
£1300

Mickb1773

For Sale a Spector Euro 4 in mint condition.
Owned from new. Mint as new.
This one is a Solid Flame Maple wings Neck Thro with EMG Pickups and Gold Hardware.

This is very similar to the Euro Classic re issue due to having the solid maple body wings as opposed to the normal maple/alder sandwich on the lx
The classic series retailed @ 2500€ online
Closest you ll come to a USA version but at a fraction of the price

As far as I know the solid maple body wings only come these  days on the US range and the occasional LE Euro range like the 40th Anniversary,....so every 40 years then :-0. Yes they do sound different....more Spectorish  if that s a word

Per Spector 

Solid Maple
For us, this dates back a few decades!
Tone: very even across all of the notes. Slightly decreased mids, slightly compressed.
For some of the best solid maple examples refer to the NS-2 tones from Doug Wimbish (NS-2 & NS-5), Eddie Jackson, Mike Starr, & Rachel Bolan.
Special note : Figured maple is usually brighter in tone vs. plain mapl

Open to trades ( full or partial ) but had a few basses over the  years so a little fussy  but sure try me

located  Ireland so willing to ship. Ideally looking for 1500 Eur...Sterling is killing  these days for selling into the UK ..then again half the bass i have sold on Basschat went outside the UK

SANY0105.thumb.JPG.9ca0a58ccf2259cc3153df9fb49fbc7d.JPG

SANY0106.thumb.JPG.8ac59c57aa5cb96dc37744c4b62e5689.JPG

SANY0103.thumb.JPG.11d153a289cf84ac51147f42fb36383b.JPG

SANY0104.thumb.JPG.b9b27220be107c5e7f9c04db575eded2.JPG

Edited by Mickb1773
Sold via Trade

Mick,

There was a post on here a couple of years back about the membership of BC, ie. people who take part and people who just sell stuff vis-a-vis the latter paying more in selling fees than the former.

I'm terribly sorry that our currency isn't entirely to your liking.

Mark

Mark

Currency rises and fall.. I have not anything against Sterling .I don’t know why you assumed this

no doubt it will rise again 

Dont make assumptions about people you don’t know  

I have been selling basses for over 10 years on Basschat . Feel free to check out my feedback which infers i m a credit to the community.

Take care

Edited by Mickb1773
  • Like 1