Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Sire Marcus Miller P7 (Swamp Ash, Natural)
£425

jarc11

Hi guys,

I purchased this Sire P7 back in January from Andertons and I have to say, it's a cracking bass for the ~£520 I paid, the pre-amp is extremely versatile and it is really a joy to play.

However this was probably a bit of an impulse buy as what I really wanted as the 5 string version (which had a 3 month wait at the time), so I find myself playing my other 5er instead of picking this up, hence the sale.

I've not gigged this, it's been out to practice a handful of times (in a hard case), I main use it whilst I'm sitting at my desk. There aren't any scratches, dinks, scrapes etc that I'm aware of, it's pretty much as new. 

Recently had a new set of Rotosound strings on it.

Specifications:

https://www.andertons.co.uk/sire-marcus-miller-p7-swamp-ash-4-string-natural

More Photos:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vJaLYVPMyML_a1eLuRbpk7zEHnq4Q9yW

I'm based in Burwell, near Cambridge. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, want specific photos etc. Open to offers but not swaps.

Edit: Few things I forgot:

Delivery/courier at buyer's expense, I can also deliver within 50 miles of Newmarket (Suffolk) if needed, for the cost of the fuel.

I haven't quite figured out how (or if) I can change the price, as it's too high, the price should be £375 ono.

Thanks for looking!

MVIMG_20180509_202204.jpg

IMG_20180509_202243.jpg

Edited by jarc11
Delivery + price
  • Like 1

On 10/05/2018 at 10:09, flippyfloop said:

Very interested. What is the weight please ?

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, unfortunately it's already sold!

Thanks,

James

• jarc11 changed the title to **SOLD** Sire Marcus Miller P7 (Swamp Ash, Natural)
  • ped locked this topic