Why become a member? ×

Its been a while....

ARGH

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='335585' date='Nov 24 2008, 03:52 PM']no worries - you're right if I told 1 other person it would spread fast. A lot of people in bands seem to be 'keeping their options open' generally and seem to get sorted with indecent haste when band's fold. To be fair Banger's only filling in a band due to illness isn't he so they're not all sorted with permanent bands? By local I mean West Yorks really, Have fun!
I take it the Helvis gig didn't interest you?[/quote]
Didnt even know it was on offer...I took a month off anyway..kept me head down

[quote name='Jase' post='335953' date='Nov 25 2008, 12:00 AM']Glad to hear something come up Ross. Good luck![/quote]
Yeah kept it quiet so the smarmy ass that poisons me off to potential bands,on here,didnt get a sniff.....haha you lose QUNT!

Shitting bricks,its dead weird playing for 30 mins....what am I going to do for the rest of the night?? Pack up and f*** off I suppose!

[quote name='ARGH' post='335976' date='Nov 25 2008, 01:17 AM']Shitting bricks,its dead weird playing for 30 mins....what am I going to do for the rest of the night?? Pack up and f*** off I suppose![/quote]

Bask in the glory :) or f*** off like you said :huh: Tidy darts....hope it goes well for you.