Why become a member? ×

SWAP PENDING G&L ASAT, Gold Flake...with OHSC now £500 posted or swapsy for nice Jazz

thebeat

I've decided that all i really need for the moment is a P and a J...both of which i have...so this has to go to.

This is a cracking bass, very versatile and bags of character. Plays great and is light for an ASAT...no neck dive issues though. It's wearing a No. 8 neck which is Jazz width. Condition is very good...a few knocks on the headstock and one hardly visible chip on the upper body ( not through to the wood). I bought this from Dubjunky and I'm selling for the same price that it was bought:[b] £500 posted, or swap for a nice jazz bass but not MIM[/b]. [u][b]payment by Bank Transfer only[/b][/u]

Edited by thebeat

[quote name='nig' post='335061' date='Nov 23 2008, 08:27 PM']Andre, how r u doing ? long time no see, regards, nig.[/quote]

Hey Nigel,
good hearin' from you. Doin good. Hope all good on 'your site', too ?!
Seems like some G&L Lovers are around here too. How the bull?

André

[quote name='thebeat' post='335052' date='Nov 23 2008, 08:18 PM']If you pay for and arrange shipping, yes :)[/quote]

Thanks for being that open but I think I'm out for now.
Sorry for a little hijacking of your for sale thread.

Indeed BUMP for great lookin and sure playing Bass !

André

[quote name='thebeat' post='339733' date='Nov 28 2008, 03:38 PM']Bump, back on sale again.[/quote]

wish I had the readies for this mate, I'd have it back in an instant. - I love these Asat basses

this one is very light for sure,the semi hollow I had at the same time weighed more

best of luck with the sale

some great G&Ls up for sale on here at the moment

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='340757' date='Nov 29 2008, 08:45 PM']wish I had the readies for this mate, I'd have it back in an instant. - I love these Asat basses

this one is very light for sure,the semi hollow I had at the same time weighed more

best of luck with the sale

some great G&Ls up for sale on here at the moment[/quote]

Hi there Keir. I just can't seem to get on with the neck...love the sound, the look, the weight...all that, but the neck just does my head in :)