Why become a member? ×

Musicman sub 4 mint green
£235

WAYNESWORLD

For sale my Musicman sub 4 mint green with white pickup(original pickup inc).£235

This is a great little bass which I am sure you are all familiar with, she is in great condition save for a tiny mark which I have tried to show within the pics below. No buckle rash ,big dings or scratches .The maple neck is slim and plays like butter. Included in the sale is the original pick up and screws,as the previous owner a member of this parish had it replaced with a white one (which does look good) Unfortunately I do not know what make this is but sounds great. Also included are a set of Dunlop strings (brand new and unopened)I have not played her for a while and on testing the volume pot could do with some cleaner,its not drastic but thought I should mention it. All specs are below. Can be tried along with a cuppa and a biscuit up in Stoke.

After being asked a couple of times already about price and weight.

£235 inc original pickup  no strings  inc post

£200 bass only collection only/possible meet

The bathroom scales show 4.2kg and flicked to pounds it reads 9 .1/4

Bank transfer or Cash on collection , willing to post UK mainland insured at at buyers expense or to meet up within reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking.

Manufacturer Sterling by Music Man
Model SUB RAY 4 Electric Bass Guitar
Body Material Basswood
Neck Material Maple
Scale Length 34-inches
Fingerboard Material Maple
No. of Frets 21
Fingerboard Radius 12-inches
Position Inlays Black Dot
Pickups High output humbucker
Pickup Config. H
Active/Passive Active
Controls Master Volume
Bass Control
Treble Control
Bridge Fixed
Hardware Finish Chrome
Tuners Open Gear
Finish

Mint Green

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55aimageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a

_DSC7095.JPG

_DSC7100.JPG

_DSC7102.JPG

_DSC7104.JPG

_DSC7105.JPG

_DSC7109.JPG

_DSC7111.JPG

_DSC7112.JPG

_DSC7118.JPG

_DSC7120.JPG

_DSC7121.JPG

_DSC7096.JPG

_DSC7114.jpg

• Like 1

I'm trying to source a bass for a friends son , sorry if I've missed in the text but where are you based ?

Sorry just re read so would have to be postage for us 

Edited by lojo

Hi Lojo

Postage is not a problem as I can usually get quite good next day rates from where I work . I should have mentioned in the post which I will do now that without the original pick up and strings I could let her go for £200.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks , I'm getting a few suggestions together for my friends son , so him and his dad can ask me what to go after , I've sent them links so hope to get some instructions later if they are interested , I'll let you know thanks again 

• ped locked this topic