Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sire Marcus Miller V7 5 string fretless bass
£350

GisserD

For sale is my Sire Marcus Miller V7 5 string fretless bass

I purchased it new March 2017 for a project at the time that never really took off. As a result its been sat in its case ever since. Its in AS NEW condition, only played a handful of times, certainly never gigged. No damage/play wear at all. When i purchaced it, i couldn't believe the quality for and instrument of this price bracket. I was literally blown away by the finish, sound and looks of this bass. But its been sat in the case now too long and im never going to play it so its time to let it go. 

Its perfect for someone wanting to try a fretless but dont want to pay a huge sum of cash. 

Collection preferred from Shoreham nr Brighton. But i will pack for a courier of your choice/booking. i do travel occasionally towards Bristol and the midlands so let me know where you are if your interested.

here are the specs

• fretless 5-string electric bass made by Sire
  • swamp ash body
  • 1-piece maple neck
  • C neck profile, maple fretboard
  • 7,25" (18,42 cm) fretboard radius
  • 34" long scale, string spacing 18 mm
  • 46mm saddle width
  • bone nut
  • 2 x Marcus Super Jazz pickups
  • Marcus Heritage-3 electronics with frequency control, volume/tone (dual pot), pickup blender, treble, middle/middle frequency (dual pot), bass mini toggle (active/passive)
  • equipped with 2x9 V batteries
  • Marcus Big Mass bridge
  • chrome hardware
  • finish: tobacco sunburst

link to original https://www.thomann.de/gb/marcus_miller_v7_swamp_ash_5_fl_ts.htm

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, chrisbass13 said:

Looks like you have that "hypermobile Jaco thumb joint". Could be the bass for you, you might wanne keep it ;-) if not, good luck with the sale!

yeah!!! it sits against the back of the neck just lovley :)