Why become a member? ×

Eden WT550 - Made in the USA - SOLD
£450

Geester

Up for grabs is my mint condition Eden WT550, it's a 'Made in the USA' model as opposed to the later ones which are assembled in China. These are brilliant amps and the tone is fantastic, the only reason I'm selling is that it's been replaced as my number one amp by a Vanderkley Spartan. I can't really justify keeping it as I already have a back-up and it's too good to just be sitting around, plus I need to pay for the Spartan!! 

It's been a superb amp, being able to easily handle 4, 2.67 and 2 ohms. This has been a real bonus as I use a combination of two or three cabs depending on the venue, it really is a very versatile amp. The range of tones has just been awesome, especially given the tube pre-amp, on-board compressor and parametric eq. By the way, it's very loud, capable of 750w into 2 ohms, I've never struggled for volume in any venue. 

I'm based near Cambridge, more than happy to meet up if you live a fair distance away. Any questions at all please don't hesitate to drop me a line. By the way, I've also got a case for it which I'm happy to throw in if the price is right :-) 

Eden Front.jpg

Eden Back.jpg

• Geester changed the title to Eden WT550 - Made in the USA - SOLD
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic