Why become a member? ×

I have a collection of Bassist magazines spanning from the Summer of 1997 to when it ceased publication in 2000. They are in various conditions but overall very good.

Enough content to fulfill all your bass needs...

I also have a collection of Rhythm and Modern Drummer magazines from the early 90's along with a Led Zeppelin drum techniques book.

I'm not really looking to split up each collection but would consider it based on the requests.

Please make me some offers. :)

Edited by Rowbee

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='332223' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:44 PM']Can you check the Cass Lewis cover and see if it has a picture of his pedalboard inside, me and the guys on various bass fx forums have been searching for a picture for a while.[/quote]

Ok, will check tonight. The only thing I recall from his feature was tales of when he played with Terrance Trent D'Arby. :)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='332223' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:44 PM']Can you check the Cass Lewis cover and see if it has a picture of his pedalboard inside, me and the guys on various bass fx forums have been searching for a picture for a while.[/quote]

There's a section on what effects he uses and what sounds he's looking for but nope, sorry, no pics.

• 4 weeks later...