Left leaderboard
Clint

Now Sold: Used La Bella Flatwounds
£20

Used La Bella 760FS Flatwounds - Now sold!

s2.jpg

string 1.jpg

Edited by Clint

Can check that this evening or if you have a measurement I may be able to find out earlier. 

13 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

If they’ll fit a standard P bass I’d like to buy them please. 

Have checked and unfortunately they won't fit on a P Bass. They will need to be for a Jack Casady or Gibson bass or something with a 2 on each side configuration

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gunsfreddy2003
      These strings have been on my bass (Spectorcore) for approximately 5 hours today after I got round to fitting them - they were a Xmas present.
       The tone is great but just not for me so have put my rounds back on the bass just now.
      Price reduced to £30 as see no point in them sitting at in the cupboard!
      Will include postage for this price too.

• By loremil
      Selling this unopened pack of La Bella Low-Tension Flexible Flats for Short Scale Bass.
      The string gauges are: 042 - 056 - 075 - 100.
      Collection in London or delivery + postage price.
      Thanks!

• By Bean9seventy
      After going to the LBGS 2019  , i managed to get my 1st set of pro macus miller strings ,, stainless steel ,, more expensive than alloy , MM pro strings stainless steel  less than half price
      i have mainly used rotosound ,, so checking these strings out was exciting ,, rotosound give you a direct sound ,, what ever you hit , you get ,, i still say a great string ,, you get a 1 to 1 ratio ,, flat steel
      so when i got the MM DRs  i was not used to the extra dynamic ,, almost like a phantom mic sound / 1st time using a condenser mic ?? ,  you get a much richer sound from the strings changing the harmony of the bass ,,
      means i am taking longer learning bass jams because the strings lend your ear to extend the harmony in a different richer way ,, where with rotosound being a flat 1 to 1 ratio the harmony stops earlier ,,
      MM DRs strings makes my bass sound more dangerous than it already is
      ,,,, but in other bench mark tests ,,, unless i wait until the strings get older ,, do not have that flatter street funk one note sound ,,
      we need Marcus Miller Funk Monster strings ; D ,,
      eg Marcus Miller Street Jam Strings ,, all the dynamics of MM DRs ,, with just a touch of that One Note rotosound flat steel know how ??
    • By Arnoldoc
      NEW PRICE   £2999/ 3350 EUR

Hi,
      Selling my 2017 Fender Pino Palladino Custom Shop bass. Comes with certificate, original vintage tweed case and all relevant goodies. Absolute mint condition (it has been relic'ed from new). It's been used with flat wounds only so the fretwork is as new too.This is the best modern Precision bass I've tried (I have tried a couple before but none were as resonant and responsive as this one). Plays beautifully with a straight neck and very low action if desired. Fretwork is perfect.   Nice, straight neck. Looking for a straight sale.
      Weight: 3.65 kg / 8 lbs
      The Fender Custom Shop has meticulously reproduced Pino's '62 Precision Bass in all its glory, complete with a lightweight alder body, C-shape, quartersawn maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoise shell pickguard, and flatwound strings. The Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Precision Bass. 
      Specs are as follows:
      Select lightweight alder body, relic'd Fiesta Red nitrocellulose lacquer finish C-shape, quartersawn straight-grain maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish Rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius and 20 vintage-style frets and dot inlays Vintage-style split single-coil Precision Bass pickup Master Volume, Master Tone controls 4-saddle American Vintage Bass bridge Aged nickel/chrome hardware Aged 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard Knurled flat-top control knobs Vintage-style slotted truss rod nut Vintage Tweed hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity included  
      Collection within London / SE England and happy to ship within the EU.  Here's my feedback thread: