Why become a member? ×

sold please lock
£70

krispn

Still not found a pedal that works asa well as the Bass Soul Food for my current needs. The NM2 is a Dual Distortion Stereo effects device designed from the ground up with some very cool features. To my ear it excels with a pick and having two drive options is nice. It's not really fitting into my set up so it's up for grabs. Price includes U.K. recorded postage.

There is a single Input jack socket and 2 x Output jack sockets - Output 1 & Output 2. Both of these outputs provide the same level of bass signal that is presented at the Input, plus their own individually adjustable mix of 2 separate, and very different distortion effects (one for each output), that can be added to the original dry bass signal for massive bass overdrive effects.

By using the 1+2 switch both effects can be routed to Output 2 allowing the use of Distortion 1, Distortion 2 or both together into a single amplifier if desired. Output 2 has a 10dB boost

For stereo use each output can be fed to separate amplifiers and the individually adjustable bass overdrive effects switched IN or OUT for Output 1, for Output 2 or both together.

Because the same level of unaltered bass signal is always fed from input to the output and to this original dry signal is added the distortion effects, you will never lose the full dynamics and bottom end contained in your bass playing. This is a solid pedal that will happily handle life on the road!

• Power Requirement Internal 9v battery External supply 9v Stabilised DC adaptor. Centre pin negative.
  • High Instrument Input Impedance 470k Ohms Signal level -10dBv to 0dBv Output
  • Output Impedance Impedance 1k Ohms Signal level - same as input level Supply
Edited by krispn

• 2 weeks later...

Pics bump

To clarify the outputs on this pedal you can have a single out to one amp and run the pedal to switch between the two drives so effectively a dual drive pedal. Or have it as a single out with one drive as in a single on off drive or you can hook it up in stereo to two amps and have a different drive to each amp. It sounds big when doing this as I discovered at rehearsal this week. Unfortunately I don’t need that much filth doing a root-fifth to Dirty Old Town.... shame really!

The meter can be used to balance the clean and dirty signal to ensure even volumes and there is a 10dB boost available on the 2nd channel. You will also see the bridge switch to tailor the funtion of the pedal to suit your needs. Top piece of kit, sturdy as and I'd imagine a bit overlook due the Foo Fighters connection. If you're needing a couple of flavours of gain then this could well be right up your strasse!

DFB1EA29-1CC8-49B3-9C09-272C848A5544.jpeg

3499EACF-DA26-4CDB-87C1-23855104F606.jpeg

Edited by krispn