Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Playlist ideas

lojo

Got my sonos set up and im loving it , Spotify is getting used way more now , though it was always a big hit in the house

I really don't like Genre playlists as I always get of track 

I'm going to do a Precision Bass playlist for no other reason than I want to, so any suggestions of good bass driven songs featuring a precision (JJ, Tower of Power to stanglers , the Horrrors , Yuck anything really)

Any other playlist titles you guys use ?

Again , forgive my silly posts , just have to spend some time on the couch for a few days here and there 

1 hour ago, lojo said:

Got my sonos set up and im loving it , Spotify is getting used way more now , though it was always a big hit in the house

I really don't like Genre playlists as I always get of track 

I'm going to do a Precision Bass playlist for no other reason than I want to, so any suggestions of good bass driven songs featuring a precision (JJ, Tower of Power to stanglers , the Horrrors , Yuck anything really)

Any other playlist titles you guys use ?

Again , forgive my silly posts , just have to spend some time on the couch for a few days here and there 

Just got a sonos in my kitchen and loving it too :)

I've used Spotify extensively for work and travel for a while so the "discovery" playlist is pretty good for me these days as it knows my tastes, then there's a few genre specific ones I've made, a playlist of songs and bands recommended to me by band members and a playlist of songs that I loved when I was younger :)