Why become a member? ×

Sold

Bernmeister

This years gigging will be ending soon & the sudden realisation that i'll be taking all of my gear home has hit me.
Over the years i've accumulated an excess of equipment, that with next years plan of playing less giggs & smaller venues
means that having nearly 3 rigs & 2 combos is far too much for me to keep for any period of time.

So its with great regret, i'm having to put my Swr Goliath junior III 2 x10 cab up for sale. This cab has been kept in flightcases when not being used so this is in what i shall describe as being in vgc as they have been gigged. I will not include the flightcases in the prices quoted but if there's a request i'll quote that seperately.

Believe me, the cab sounds fantastic , every single note will be heard loud & clear.
This has the chrome front grille, it has a speakon or 1/4 jack input & outputs, along with high frequency attenuator for the tweeter.
Pics to follow.
Looking for offers of £220 please. Pics to follow as soon as.

I forgot to mention that this cab is front ported.

[url="http://www.swrsound.com/support/vintage.php#prospeakers"]http://www.swrsound.com/support/vintage.php#prospeakers[/url]

I'm in Birmingham so i'm willing to meet at services around there, which includes M6, M5 or M42.
Or they can be tried at my home, anywhere else please ask.

Edited by Bernmeister

Pleased to see you're sorted now, the aggies look good.

Wouldn't be selling these but just have too much, once these are sold, it'll still mean that i have 3 cabs,
2 combos, 2 amps, a pre & poweramp, & a practice amp.

So yes i need thin the heard so to speak.

Can't wait to see the look on the girlfriends face if & when i try to fit all of these in the flat
at Christmas.

Could be me that gets stuffed this Christmas !!!!

Edited by Bernmeister

• 2 weeks later...

Even though my newer stuff is MB there are 2 pieces of equiment that I wouldn't part with. One is my TE V-Type pre-amp, the other is my (original) Goliath Jr. The former is in storage but the latter has been permenantly in my gig rig since I bought it several years ago. The clarity, projection and tone are deceiptively good for what are relatively small cabs and an excellent pairing with my MB combo.

Someone's, going to get a real treat when they buy this stuff, they'll be grinning for days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...