Why become a member? ×

1960's original Fender Jazz 'F' bridge chrome cover - SOLD

I'm having a clear out of Fender parts... starting with:

[b]1960's original Fender Jazz 'F' bridge chrome cover[/b]
This one has bucket-loads of mojo - plenty of playing wear & a fair bit of corrosion on the underside (they don't call 'em ashtrays for nothing!).
So no good if you're looking for a shiny new looking one - but if you want to add that mojo magic to an old jazz, or re-issue, then this is definitely the one you want!
[b]£25 posted.[/b]

[b]*** NOW SOLD ***[/b]

[attachment=1221:60s_fcover_front.jpg]

[attachment=1222:60s_fcover_back.jpg]

Edited by 99ster

[quote name='99ster' post='33395' date='Jul 18 2007, 01:28 AM']I'm having a clear out of Fender parts... starting with:

[b]1960's original Fender Jazz 'F' bridge chrome cover[/b]
This one has bucket-loads of mojo - plenty of playing wear & a fair bit of corrosion on the underside (they don't call 'em ashtrays for nothing!).
So no good if you're looking for a shiny new looking one - but if you want to add that mojo magic to an old jazz, or re-issue, then this is definitely the one you want!
[b]£25 posted.[/b]

[attachment=1221:60s_fcover_front.jpg]

[attachment=1222:60s_fcover_back.jpg][/quote]

Hi mate
I've got one just like that, only early 70's. I was offered £50 for it, although I'm keeping it for the masses of mojo it exudes. If that doesn't sell here you might want to ebay it, there's always gonna be someone out there on the look out for one, and I guess if you have a late 60's Jazz and ashtray is missing, what you've got is worth it's weight in gold. Mine by the way had not only been used as an ashtray, but I suspect as a device for cleaning crap of the studio floor and probably far worse things also - makes yours look straight out of the factory :)
Chris