Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

zranyard

Sold*** Pair of Aguilar sl112 cabs & custom covers Now £900!
£1000

****Sold****

For sale, two Aguilar sl112 cabs, both in great condition and working order.

The cabs come with a pair of covers I had made by Jenart, they wrap around the bottom and secured with velcro. They are well padded and give really great protection, hence they're good cosmetic condition. The covers have some wear near the velcro, but are otherwise good condition and still doing their job protecting the cabs. The cabs themselves, I've only had about a year, I got them second hand off of this very site!

Sale only on these I'm afraid, and I'd prefer to sell them as a pair if possible. If this isn't possible after a short time, I may decide to split them.

Also local pick up only to begin with, though if nobody wants them locally, I may change my mind. Cabs are in the Bristol area, I'm happy to meet/ deliver within reasonable distance. I'm all over the country in the next month or so, I'm sure we could work something out.

***Price reduced to £900***

Photo link below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SVJcXJQnEW4PorGq2 

Thanks for looking.

20170927_160321.jpg

20170927_160417.jpg

20170927_160139.jpg

Edited by zranyard

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gardenerben
      Aguilar Octamizer

As new condition with box £135 Posted (UK)

• By modular
      Hey everyone!
      I’m thinking about playing the bass again. Last time I’ve picked up a bass guitar was 10 years ago or so. I’ve played during high-school and most of my college years, but after graduation, first jobs, first kid... my bass guitar days were over.
      Over the last few years I haven’t heard anyone in the bass world that would really lift my spirits, until I’ve heard Thundercat (Stephen Bruner). Holy canoly, man! This guy - with my freakin’ age! - is the coolest bassist I’ve heard in a long, long time. Even his work as a sideman with Kendrick Lamar or Kamasi Washington is fantastic. So, here I am. Again.
      I don’t want to go into the GAS bandwagon all over again. I’ve had my fair share of bass guitars during my “heyday”, from Fender Jazz Basses (a MIM and an original 1976 USA), to a couple of Warwick Streamer Stage 1s and a couple of MusicMan Stingrays. Right now I don’t have any bass guitars or amps. I will need to buy everything from zero. Thing is, I want something different and unfortunately all music stores in my town are absolute crap. I will need some feedback regarding some stuff.
      I used to play 4 string basses but now I’m thinking about a 5 string. I’m not sure what type of music I want to play since all my chops are gone, yet I know I want a bass with a clean sound. I won’t be playing metal or heavy stuff for sure. But I’d say a bit of jazz to alternative to r&b. I also want a comfortable neck: the experience I had with a 5-string Warwick Streamer Stage 1 is that is was quite uncomfortable; also, my last bass - a Fender ’51 Precision Bass (reissue) - was the most uncomfortable neck ever. It just killed my hands and took away the joy I had to play the bass.

I have absolutely zero knowledge about the following basses, so any feedback would be great. Oh, it is completely impossible for me to try any of them - terrible shops here. I will likely buy them through Thomann. What do you think of these 5-stringers? How would you compare them? Which would offer a better clean sound but at the same time most sonic possibilites?
      - Lakland 55-02
      - Lakland 55-01
      - Sandberg Classic
      - Sandberg Panther
      - Yamaha TRB1005
      - Ibanez SR (one of the higher end models?)
      - Ibanez Bass Workshop Series!?
      - Warwick Corvette (ash)

I know there are a few brands like Sandberg or Sadowsky that create “better than original” Jazz and Precision basses, but I must say I’m not a big fan of that. I’d just prefer to go the Fender route.
      Besides those basses the Fender Precision Bass (USA) is still - and always - an option. Also, whats the deal with Warwick these days? The German ones are crazy expensive (almost reaching Fodera prices!) and now they got GPS and RB!? Their lineup is quite weird…
      Any other alternatives will be great! Unfortunately, I cannot buy a Fodera Monarch or Emperor, haha! I really dig basses with crazy wood textures on the surface.
      _

Regarding amps, this will only be played in my home studio. So, no gigging ideas for now and I’ll just probably use some kind of hardware DAW to create all my music (thinking about the MPC Live). In here I prefer smaller combos, but I’m afraid to over simplify. So what about these two options:
      Option 1
      - Markbass Micromark
      Option 2
      - Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 + SL112 cabinet (or something even smaller!)
      Sorry for the long, long text and some confusion.
      Thank you for your help!
      See you!
    • By ordep
      Selling these two great pedals as I am revamping my board. Both will come with their box and manual. 
      Aguilar Filter Twin: SOLD
      Wren and Cuff Pickle Pie B: SOLD
      details:
      http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_filtertwin.htm
      http://www.wrenandcuff.com/site/the-stompboxes/pickle-pie-b/

• By 4 candles
      Howdy Basschatters, up for grabs is the legendary Tonehammer 500 Amp
      Looking for a straight sale on this, sorry no trades. 
      Brought as a backup amp, to my backup amp!! that was not required and is just kicking around.
      my new years resolution is to de clutter, hence the sale
      its effectively brand new, in superb condition for a used item.  6 months old and has been used at home a handfull of times.
      Im sure you all know just how good these are.  Great price for an "As New" TH500
      £480.00 Delivered anywhere in the U.K  or Collection from Birmingham
      Here's the full specs below.
      Thanks for looking
      SPEC'S BELOW
      Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
      Preamp Section: Solid State
      Power Section: Class D
      Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
      EQ Section:
      Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
      Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
      Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
      Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
      Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
      Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
      Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
      Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
      Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
      Tuner output
      Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
      Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H

• By steviebk
      Boxed as new Aguilar TLC Compressor