Why become a member? ×

trace elliot gp12 smx 4x10 bass combo for sale
£70

fuzzylogic

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hello fellow bass chatters, i have a [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trace[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Elliot[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GP12[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SMX[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 4 x 10 [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]combo[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] to sell. I bought it second hand myself about 14 years ago and think it is a pre - Gibson model. To be honest the guy who had it before me didn't take care of the tolex. The amp head section itself has all he dials and EQ sliders etc.i think the [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]combo[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is a mid nineties model and is rated at around 300 watts 8ohms.It has 4 celestion speakers and a variable tweeter and a whole myriad of tone shaping features.[/font][/color]

Unfortunately it has developed a rather annoying buzz, which im sure a good amp tech could sort out.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taking into account it's rather weathered look, and buzz, im only asking for £70.Thanks, Daz.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]search for trace elliot gp12 smx 4x10 bass combo in amps and cabs for sale to see original thread.[/font][/color]

[quote name='fuzzylogic' timestamp='1502630244' post='3352539']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hello fellow bass chatters, i have a [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trace[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Elliot[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GP12[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SMX[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 4 x 10 [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]combo[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] to sell. I bought it second hand myself about 14 years ago and think it is a pre - Gibson model. To be honest the guy who had it before me didn't take care of the tolex. The amp head section itself has all he dials and EQ sliders etc.i think the [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]combo[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is a mid nineties model and is rated at around 300 watts 8ohms.It has 4 celestion speakers and a variable tweeter and a whole myriad of tone shaping features.[/font][/color]

Unfortunately it has developed a rather annoying buzz, which im sure a good amp tech could sort out.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taking into account it's rather weathered look, and buzz, im only asking for £70.Thanks, Daz.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]search for trace elliot gp12 smx 4x10 bass combo in amps and cabs for sale to see original thread.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

It needs some TLC and a new home; works with a buzz. only £70