Why become a member? ×

Various strings, Labella, Thomastik, Ken Smith
£30

[quote name='chrisanthony1211' timestamp='1501690863' post='3346618']
I'm having a string clear out, ive managed to cure myself of bass gas, but this has just switched to string gas......I tend to buy a set, put them on a bass, buy another set, swap them, swap again, buy another set or two, do some more swapping and thouroughly annoy myself in the process....
Anyway here we go:

A set of TI flats - lightly used with silks in pretty good condition £25 SOLD

A set of La Bella 760FGS, these are the new gold ones, very lightly used but just not for me, only bought a week ago for £50, selling for £35 SOLD

A set of DR Pure blues - again very lightly used £20

Ken Smith compressors, 105 gauge, silks a little frayed but pretty good. £15

A set of chromes 105 - silks pretty knackered, I've took them off and on so many basses I lost count! £15

A set of La Bella 760 FS - good condition with slight fraying on the silks £25

All are cut for a Fender Precision, I only have packaging for the La Bella golds
[/quote]

I'm having a string clear out, ive managed to cure myself of bass gas, but this has just switched to string gas......I tend to buy a set, put them on a bass, buy another set, swap them, swap again, buy another set or two, do some more swapping and thouroughly annoy myself in the process....
Anyway here we go:

A set of TI flats - lightly used with silks in pretty good condition £25 SOLD

A set of La Bella 760FGS, these are the new gold ones, very lightly used but just not for me, only bought a week ago for £50, selling for £35 SOLD pending payment

A set of DR Pure blues - again very lightly used £20

Ken Smith compressors, 105 gauge, silks a little frayed but pretty good. £15

A set of chromes 105 - silks pretty knackered, I've took them off and on so many basses I lost count! £15

A set of La Bella 760 FS - good condition with slight fraying on the silks £25

All are cut for a Fender Precision, I only have packaging for the La Bella golds

Edited by chrisanthony1211