Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW For trade 2002 Lakland 55-94 deluxe teal burst
£1600

MikanHannille

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is more of a feeler.[/font][/color]

Never thought I would do this but having acquired an MTD Norm Stockton recently, this renders the old girl redundant. I am not 100% sure I want her moved so I'm just testing the waters of what is available for trade out there at the moment.

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Well used but loved Lakland 55-94 deluxe in teal burst. Dated 2002. This has got the barts pickups and preamp.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for a trade at the moment. I'm not exactly sure what I'm after.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit]But aesthetic wise I'm looking for either a blue finish or natural finish bass with a maple board. If you have anything of the same value hit me up.[/font]
[font=inherit]Or probably a Warwick Streamer Stage 2.[/font]

[font=inherit]Preferably 5 string.[/font]

[font=inherit]The worst that could happen is I would say no.[/font][/font][/color]

More photos to follow in the morning.

[url="https://ibb.co/f7eUvQ"][/url]

Edited by MikanHannille

Hello ; You could be interested in some trade ,, I have a bass from the prestigious Spanish Luthier JCR, boutique bass, made with the best components and the best woods, Nordstrand big Sigles pickups, J Easgt Unipre preamp, Hipshot tuners and bridge, American Walnut, center Maple Flamed NECK: Ovangkol - Purple Head - Eucalyptus
- frets steel - tension rod double action fretboard: Bird Eye Maple, in perfect condition, I can email pics, greetings.

Miguel Ponton