Why become a member? ×

F/T 2011 Gibson Thunderbird Trade, TRADED
£850

ozzy138

Its with a very heavy heart that i'm putting this lady up for sale...

Without doubt the best tone i have ever had, the best feel and the coolest looking guitar I've ever owned...

However...

For the last year or so I've been rehearsing/gigging 3 plus times a week in and around central London, through rush hours and all night tubes and on trains and buses and i just can't take the all the aggravation anymore. Travelling with her in a gig bag has reached crisis point and a incident with some 'happy' travellers on a packed tube last night tipped it for me. I need a more travel friendly bass...... i'm very sad to say.

She is available with a Gibson hard case, the original three point bridge, there is a Hipshot bridge fitted at the moment, a Thomann gig bag, a tin of Gibson pics and she has just had a set of Ernie Ball Hybrids fitted to her. Cosmetically she has all the little dings and scratches you would associate with a gigged bass this age. Also there are a couple of marks where the lacquer has worn on the head stock (where she sits in a stand) and just by the rear strap button (from the strap itself). Photos can be made available if needed....

Trade wise, anything possibly Spector/Musicman.... or after having a think anything with a PJ pickup configuration perhaps...... I'm now open to suggestions..

More than willing to travel to drop her off.

Im based on the Essex/east London border

[attachment=249059:IMG_0921.jpg][attachment=249060:IMG_0923.jpg][attachment=249061:IMG_0924.jpg]

Edited by ozzy138