Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Bass collection Jive bass
£200

Rabbie

Price down to £180.
Here is a very nice bass for very little money. Mint condition, never been gigged.
It looks great (in my opinion).
It plays great (fact! - the neck is brilliant, the action is cool and the strings are a good set of flatwound which are about 6 months old, and according to James Jemerson should last you at least another 75 years).
It sound great (really great for a £350 bass, although don't expect Fender custom shop at less than 1/10th of the price).
If I had the call for it, I wouldn't hesitate to take it along as a very giggable bass. The kind of thing that will get you working with minimal damage to the bank.

For £180, I'll even post it, in its own box, and with its own new bass centre gigbag...neat.
Thanks guys. Take care.

Edited by Rabbie

Price down to £180, in line with previous listings of very similar basses. Not gonna take offers of any less than this though, unless I can charge postage on top...

Edited by Rabbie

Bump for a blue bass which sounds loverly and you can take to pub gigs without worry of dings, dents or criminal activity. Also, blue makes people happy (with some notable exceptions above)...

Ok so fair say that blue makes everyone happy!
I know what you mean about trying to resist. I keep away from the double bass thread as I was spending too much money only to come on this and I bought 2 basses this week! Help!!