Why become a member? ×

Sold! Lindy Fralin Loaded pick guard
£80

Ready to pop in your P Bass to give it an upgraded classic tone the Fralin's are known for.

[attachment=246776:IMG_2944.jpg][attachment=246777:IMG_2942.jpg][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had these in a P bass that I no longer have. So they're just gathering dust and deserve to go into P Bass and be played. The Fralin's are standard wind.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Harness detail:[/font][/color][list]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Matched* CTS USA Custom Audio Taper 250K Split Shaft Volume & Tone Potentiometers - smooth linear volume and tone change (no bunching or on/off effect) [/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]0.022uF Sprague "Orange Drop" Tone Capacitor** - removes the thinness and harshness inherent with budget capacitors[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Quality Jack Socket[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Bridge earth wire supplied with heatshrink tube to twist join with exiting earth, solder and insulate[/color][/size][/font]
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Please note one of the tabs on the split shaft is broken. The knob still fits over it and stays in place though. [/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Scratchplate is minty white.[/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]Feel free to shoot me a note with email and I can send more detailed photos.[/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Studio GC