Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 *Withdrawn*
£1600

Higgie

Ok I never thought I'd do this but…The time has come to sell my pride and joy - The mighty DB750. It's in great condition, been stored in a Chocolate Thunder head case and the official Aguilar padded cover all of its life. It's immensely powerful, and simply the most glorious tone comes out, no matter what bass you put in. It's built to withstand a bomb blast, and you don't have to look very far to find someone singing its praises. I used it for a fair few gigs, but it has only been out once in the last 6 years, due to working abroad and on cruise ships.

It's a bit of a beast weight-wise, and so collection would be preferred - I'm based in North East London, would be prepared to meet somewhere within reason for free, or somewhere slightly less reasonable for fuel costs.

[b][s]£1200[/s] £1175 collected [/b]

[b]I'd also be up for some kind of trade, as long as I get some cash too. A REDDI would be great, but anything considered![/b]

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='mrtcat' timestamp='1493707206' post='3289978']
My DB750 is the best amp I've ever owned or played by some margin. I'd expect this to fly out the door.
[/quote]

That is my feeling too. I don't know why I'm selling it really. Just as I said in the original post, a lot of the gigs I do make using it unfeasible, and there's no point in having it sitting around not being used, when I could do with the cash! It'll be a shame to see it go, and I daresay I'll end up with another one in the future. Pics being uploaded as I type this….