Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Fretless with case SOLD.
£230

Freddy

Hello,

Strapped for cash... Selling my Squier Vintage Modified Fretless which comes with an ARMOUR[i]dillo [/i]gig case (worth around £50).

The bass is in excellent nick and was bought from a fellow Basschatter. I've had some great work done by Jon Shuker; the neck has been planed and polished, the nut dressed and the bass has had a set up. The back of the neck has been properly finished and feels like silk, front and rear. The work John did came to £50. I've also added a neck plate cushion (oooeeerrr!!!).

The bass plays great and is in near-mint condition, bar a couple of tiny surface scratches (one can be seen on the upper horn). These basses are great (this is my second) and at the price worth just having for 'that occasion'. Unfortunately, needs must.

Here's the spec:[list]
[*]Body Material: Agathis
[*]Body Finish: Polyurethane
[/list][list]
[*]Neck Material: Maple
[*]Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
[*]Neck Shape: Slim "C" Shape
[*]Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
[*]Fingerboard: Ebonol
[*]Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
[*]String Nut: Synthetic Bone
[*]Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
[/list][list]
[*]Pickups: Duncan-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
[*]Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
[*]Pickup Configuration: SS
[/list][list]
[*]Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
[*]Hardware Finish: Chrome
[*]Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
[/list]
I'm asking £230 (OVNO), which includes the case and covers me for the cost of the work done. I'm happy to post if the buyer pays and organizes shipping. Buyer is welcome to to come and try.

Thanks for looking (I'm also selling a pair of boxed, [b]unused[/b] Dimarzio Area J pickups - £65)

Freddy

[attachment=243398:IMG_8715.JPG][attachment=243399:IMG_8716.JPG][attachment=243400:IMG_8714.JPG][attachment=243401:IMG_8712.JPG][attachment=243402:IMG_8713.JPG][attachment=243403:IMG_8720.JPG][attachment=243404:IMG_8717.JPG][attachment=243405:IMG_8720.JPG][attachment=243406:IMG_8722.JPG][attachment=243407:IMG_8721.JPG]

Edited by Freddy