Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* 1989 EB Musicman Stingray 5 *SOLD Pending Payment*
£1250

Mikkel-S

The best Stingray 5 out there.. ;) One of the early ones. If i remember correctly they started making the Stingray 5's in 87'.

As you can see - the bass has been played. LOADS. Used but never abused. The reason for this is that the bass sounds amazing. Really! Everything is in 100% working condition. Truss, all mechanical pieces and electronics are in top shape. Recent refret. Neck is SUPER stable and is one of the nicest I have ever played. Very smooth and capable of REALLY low action.
The bass currently sports a Bartolini MM replacement humbucker but I have the original still. So the bass is original.
Another thing that makes this stand out is that it only weighs 4.2kg! Its a rarity on these basses. The usually are around 5kg mark.
Very resonant, punchy and FAT sounding bass. Strung with Fodera 45-125 stainless.

Trades: a nice 4 string. Would love a Jazz. Preferably a maple necked one. Active or passive.. I like both. Try me.

1450€ plus shipping. Bass is located in Denmark. Old beat up case included for safe shipping.

Edited by Mikkel-S