Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Ibanez Promethean P5210 combo
£450

itsmedunc

£450. Trade value £500. Trades - long shot at Barefaced FR800

I bought this very recently on BC for £450. Its not left the house. Although I love it, I bought it because I wanted it rather then needing it. GAS Attack! I used to have the P5110 with an extension cab and bought this as I knew how good it would be. It's every bit as good as I thought. Alas, my little Ashdown combo does the job for me but if that sells, I'll keep this.

I can't see anyone looking for a small footprint combo ever needing anything else. 500 loud watts in a very small package. It really is a great piece of kit. Very rare indeed. This is the only one I've ever seen or heard of for sale.

Spec

[url="http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/ibanez-promethean-p5210-500w-2x10-bass-combo-amp"]http://www.musicians...-bass-combo-amp[/url]

Link to the post where I bought it -

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/302281-sold-promethean-p5210-combo/page__hl__ibanez__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

Detachable head. Weighs about 52lb (one hand lift) I believe. Very good condition. Does have a slight bit of cosmetic damage on one corner of the outer cabinet but I have some cab paint that I will cover that with. Also, waiting on some new rubber feet to arrive from the seller.

I have the Ibanez head carry case (that was kindly gifted to me by BC'er Jammys) and a little trolley with a handle that it fits on nicely. An extra £15 for the trolley.

Will post at buyers risk (probably about £20) or arrange your own insured courier. Collection from BB22SH preferred but may be able to deliver or meet up. I'm going to Brighouse on Saturday if that helps anyone out?

Pics from original post (hope you don't mind) but condition exactly the same.

Any questions please ask.

Edited by itsmedunc

[quote name='BaconCheese' timestamp='1490972104' post='3269526']
I got the 110 Promethean combo and it is an absolute beast. Great sound, lightweigt and powerful. The 210 has to be really cool.
[/quote]

It truly is! Two times The Beast! The 1x10 is amazing but the 2x10 adds another dimension.

[quote name='pep2000' timestamp='1491031500' post='3269917']
Is this amp the same as the one that runs the 110, so it can run two cabs or does it just run one 500w.
[/quote]

Its the same amp as the P5110. I believe it runs the cab at the full 500w.

Really interested in this. Nearly bought one, but settled on a genz benz rig, but am looking for a really good second set up. Just a bit worried your moving it on so quick. Is it all working, aux in and head phone and full power ect. let me know thanks Pierre

[quote name='pep2000' timestamp='1491255958' post='3271678']
Really interested in this. Nearly bought one, but settled on a genz benz rig, but am looking for a really good second set up. Just a bit worried your moving it on so quick. Is it all working, aux in and head phone and full power ect. let me know thanks Pierre
[/quote]

Everything works as it should. I originally bought it as I wanted it but didn't need it. Both my combo's are up for sale. One has to go. If one sells I will keep the other.

I wouldn't try to sell it here if it was faulty! :)

[quote name='pep2000' timestamp='1491255958' post='3271678']
[/quote]

I sold it to Dunc and can vouch it is all working perfectly. Aux and headphones work and are a very handy feature for practicing. Not many of these about!! Be quick!

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' timestamp='1491336717' post='3272285']

I sold it to Dunc and can vouch it is all working perfectly. Aux and headphones work and are a very handy feature for practicing. Not many of these about!! Be quick!
[/quote]

Thanks for that. Its brilliant but other stuff needs addressing. Woe! I'm honestly gutted....

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' timestamp='1491492715' post='3273495']
Before PM'ing you, is international shipping and trades for other high end bass gear out of the table? Cheers
[/quote]

International postage is possible but the buyer would have to pay all transaction fees. Every time I sell something overseas, the bank charges me £30 or so.

A sale is needed really as I'm trying to fund some Barefaced PA Cabs.

Thanks...

[quote name='itsmedunc' timestamp='1491496336' post='3273531']
International postage is possible but the buyer would have to pay all transaction fees. Every time I sell something overseas, the bank charges me £30 or so.

A sale is needed really as I'm trying to fund some Barefaced PA Cabs.

Thanks...
[/quote]

No funds for a full purchase ATM i'm affraid but if you get some interest in the head alone i could try to scrape some coins from the couch to grab the cab for myself :) GLWTS