Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 715 SMC 1 x 12 150 Watt Combo

KiLLaGoD

This was my amp for the practice room because it's relatively small and light but still packs a punch. The only reason I'm selling it is because I now have 2 Peavey 2 x 10 cabs loaded with neodymium magnets and are as a result ultra light.

I've used this amp on stage before at gigs where stage space is at a premium and it's more than adequate for live performance. I love the old Trace Elliot gear because it sounds great and feels indestructable.

The condition of this combo is first class and it has barely been used.

The price reflects the quality and condition of the amp... £300.

I'm more than happy to post this amp but the cost of this must be covered by the buyer. :)

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='313858' date='Oct 24 2008, 02:58 PM']Sorry to be a pedant but....

In your sig it says you've got a 1x15 300w for sale for £250 but this ad says it's a 1x12 150w for £300. Or is it a completely different amp? :)[/quote]
The 1x15 is a cab, in a different thread :huh:

[quote name='KiLLaGoD' post='313899' date='Oct 24 2008, 03:41 PM']Yeah they are seperate items... basically the 1x15 is part of a stack that I have also advertised whereas the 1x12 in this ad is a combo amp that I have used primarily for rehearsal :)[/quote]
My mistake - apologies. Good luck with the sale!