Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN. Fender / Squier hybrid Jazz. Oly white. £200
£200

itsmedunc

I probably will remove this tomorrow.

Only had this a couple of days. Got it in a trade. I want more than I traded it for but I reluctantly dropped the price on my SQ that I traded it with. I've got a few things up for sale and if anything sells, I'll keep this as it's a great bass.

I was told it comprises of a Mexican neck and Squier Korean body and hardware (which I have no reason to disbelieve). Also, Fender ashtray and pickup cover.

Good Points (sellers original description)

1. Had a full set up and fret dress by Glen @ Axion Guitars, Bury
2. The white has aged to a lovely yellow that gives a very vintage look
3. Nice 70’s style Wilkinson Tuners

Bad Points

1.The tort guard is an ebay repro and took some fiddling to fit. It’s a tad rough around the pickup under the cover. Some cracks/chips around the heel
3.At some point someone fitted a strap button on the lower horn. This has since been filled in.

Plays and sounds great. Currently strung with flats. Only thinking of selling as I've ended up with too many basses.

So, good overall condition but is used, may need a new scratch plate depending on, if you want to leave the current cover on or not. Could never tell at a distance anyway. The lower horn button has been filled and is no problem if you can cope with a non perfect bass. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Pics from original seller. Hope you don't mind...

An extra £20 posted at buyers risk (but will be well packed) or collection which is much preferred from BB22SH.

Edited by itsmedunc