Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] SPECTOR Rebop MM5 (EURO), Music Man EMG Humbucker/Single Coil, Quilted Maple Top
£1050

TAzMilitello

[center][size=6][b][s]****** [/s][u]SOLD[/u][s] ******[/s][/b][/size][/center]

[b]1100€ [/b]'cause instruments excess this wonderful Spector Rebop MM5 by european production. With its original SS gigbag.

[u][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]F[/color][/font]oreign Currency[/u]: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For[/font][/color] payments different from the Euros currency[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] you can pay by clicking using this [/font][/color][url="https://transferwise.com/u/6b0a55"]►Transferwise bank transfer◄[/url] link[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

VIDEO TEST for this bass: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFXbC15FGgE"]youtu.be/nFXbC15FGgE[/url]

Maple neck and fretlboard, quilted maple top, curved body profile typical of this lutherie.
Spector Tone Pump 2-band preamp (bass and high) with american EMG Music Man-style humbucker, splittable in single coil.

Fully functional, it has no problems, just a few signs visible in the pictures.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):[/font][/color]

[b]To Italy: 25€ (1/2 working days)[/b]
[b]To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days)[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To France: 65€ (4/5 working days)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)[/font][/color]

Edited by TAzMilitello

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1487804943' post='3243196']
Another stunning instrument, I am very envious of your collection - we clearly have a similar taste in basses :)
[/quote] Uh! Ahahah! Thanks my friend! Although I prefer the original sound of the Stingray, this is an exceptional bass, lightweight, high performance and very comfortable! Really great lutherie! ;)

[quote name='papaya' timestamp='1488966573' post='3253260']
That's very nice.
I love when they use maple fretboards (not so often...).
[/quote] Really! I love look and sound of maple fretbds! ;)
[quote name='iubitu'' timestamp='1488971324' post='3253325']
I'm sorry for this off-topic....but I LOVE YOUR HOUSE MATE! what a stunning sunlight! Makes that bass look gorgeous!
[/quote] Ahahah! Thanks so much my friend!! :D :P The sun of Sicily is unique!

Great looking and sounding instrument, then I am already a Spector fan! I was slightly disappointed when they switched to Matt finishes on the Rebop, may be i' m just a bit old fashioned like that, but I guess Matt doesn't show the finger marks so much? Given the single pickup can you get the deep bass boom that you can from the earlier 2 pickup versions when you use the neck pickup?

[quote name='Grahambythesea' timestamp='1489262278' post='3255627'] Great looking and sounding instrument, then I am already a Spector fan! I was slightly disappointed when they switched to Matt finishes on the Rebop, may be i' m just a bit old fashioned like that, but I guess Matt doesn't show the finger marks so much? Given the single pickup can you get the deep bass boom that you can from the earlier 2 pickup versions when you use the neck pickup? [/quote]
Hi my friend! Really I much prefer this matte finish, stands out very well the wood grain om top. The sound is very similar to Music Man, the electronics are also designed Stingray Classic style (2-band, only boost), but have also the singlecoil '60 position switch, and in fact the sound is excellent in all conditions, in fact, I have also played the Police and bass lines with a pick with this only bridge pickup! Without any problem! ;)
Have a nice day!