Why become a member? ×

Cort Artisan C5 Plus for Sale - SOLD
£250

jimmy23cricket

Hello,

Price drop - £225

For sale is my brand new Cort 5. Got this in December 16 as I wanted to give five string another go, but once again feel it isnt for me.

Guitar is absolutely mint other then a weird blemish in the wood on the top bulge (tried to show in the photos). I think this may have been from knot or fault in the original wood. Other then that, its perfect and a dream to play.

I'll even throw in a gear 4 music gig bag for free. Bass in in Hertforshire near Hemel Hempstead.

Blurb from the web site:

[i][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Light, Helvetica]"The new C5 Plus ZBMH model features boutique high-end looks, materials, components and performance in a high-value package for the serious bass player. The bass features a mahogany body with maple centre-piece and Zebrano top with matching headstock to give punch and growl to the tone. The bass features the new Markbass MB1 EQ for a transparent and organic tone and sweet sounding eq with active/passive switching and Bartolini MK1 pickups for a superbly balanced sound"[/font][/color][/i]

Save yourself 100 odd quid off the retail price!

Thanks

Edited by jimmy23cricket

[quote name='jimmy23cricket' timestamp='1486558654' post='3232738']
For sale is my brand new Cort 5. Got this in December 16 as I wanted to give five string another go, but once again feel it isnt for me.
[/quote]

Just a thought for you - my first 5 string I owned back in 2004 was a Cort C5 (that's it in my avatar).

I enjoyed it and had it for about 3 or 4 years (and for the sake of your sale would recommend a C5 to others :) ), but for my personal tastes, I found the narrow string spacing hard to get on with. Perhaps this may be something to do with why you didn't enjoy it? I then got a Squier P5 which is the total opposite (massive cricket bat neck) and I've been loving 5 strings ever since!

Cheers Huge Hands,

I quite like the challenge of having to neaten (as that a word??) up your technique a bit to stop random string hits and ringing open notes!

I'm just finding what I found many years ago (with my first foray into 5'ers) that I hardly touch the low B and end up playing it like a 4 string. It was an impule purchase to be honest (good value these are) and figured maybe someone who wants to give fivers a go would be better off with it.