Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * DR Bass DRB 2460 Full Range Bass Cab
£295

Acebassmusic

DR Bass DRB 2460 Full Range Bass Cab

[color=#FF0000][b]SOLD[/b][/color]

I’ve had this cab for the last 3 years and have gigged it, alternating with my Barefaced. The DR 2460 is very well built with a very tough Duratex finish which shows very few marks from use. I’ve found the bottom end to be tight and sound clear and balanced all the way up the frequencies. The top end is clear without being aggressive or abrasive. Both the mids and highs can be adjusted + or – with the controls on the side of the cab. This isn’t the lightest cab on the market but because of its compact shape and side handles is pretty easy to shift around. There's no cover with it.

[s]For a shipping guide price I got a quick quote from Interparcel (based on assumed packed dims and weight) and assumed shipping from Aberdeen to London and it came out at £18 with UPS.[/s]

Reason for selling…..GAS of course! I’ve seen something else I would like to try and it was either sell this or my Barefaced.

2 x 12" 400W drivers (Eminence Delta 12B)
1 x 6” 150W mid range driver
1 x 3” horn
Separate High and Mid level controls
Power handling 800 watts rms
Impedance 8 ohms
2 x 1/4" and 2 x Speakon connectors
Frequency response: 43hz - 20khz
Weight: 65lbs / 29.5kg
Dimensions 24.5” x 21.5” x 15” (62cm x 55cm 38cm)

Heres a link to the photos which I will try and embed once I work out which photo host is best to use now since Picasa decided to change. :-(

[url="https://goo.gl/photos/q9op9rwCRqWLxvx88"]https://goo.gl/photo...op9rwCRqWLxvx88[/url]

Any questions just ask.

Edited by Acebassmusic

[quote name='krispn' timestamp='1486591324' post='3233162']
I used to own this cab or one exactly the same. It's was brill. I'm off to recommend it to my mate who's after a 212. I might even try and sell him mine and snap this up instead!!
[/quote]

Thought it looked familiar... 😊

• 3 weeks later...