Why become a member? ×

Might have a gig in france. Need transport.

dave_bass5

Hi.
My band might have a gig in France next year (a wedding) and we need to take small PA and back line etc.
We normally use two cars but are hoping to get over there in one vehicle like a mini bus or a people transporter.
My old band had a converted Dodge truck that could hold 6 people with all the gear in the back so something like that would be good but what ever it is need sot sit 4 people.

I just wondered if anyone has any contact details for anywhere that do good deals on this sort of thing.
We are based in London so i guess it needs to be fairly local.

Cheers for any help.

Tiger Tours. Used these guys a couple or so times. They're based west London opposite Wembley Exhibition Centre/Arena/Stadium. They have mainly Mercedes Sprinters, all self-drive, various sizes from vans to splitters. All kitted out for touring bands. Check the website for a ton of info including rates.

[url="http://www.tigertoursuk.co.uk/"]http://www.tigertoursuk.co.uk/[/url]

We just did a well-paid wedding west of Toulouse followed by a gig in an irish pub on the way back for accomodation, food, beer and whiskey: 3 bodies, 2 guitars, guitar amp, pa, double bass, drum kit in a Sierra for 4 days! Suits etc in roofbox. Sad but true.

• 6 months later...