Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Blacksmith vs RH 750

Galaxy

[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]As the Blacksmith is build in Denmark and the RH 750 in Thailand..[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Is the quality the same soundwise and buildwise?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#191919][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Does anybody know that?[/size][/font][/color]

I think that the Blacksmith has largely the same eq and gain structures as the the TC line just with lots more watts and weight. I honestly think that the Blacksmith is pretty damn excessive, which is probably a reason why I never seen one in the flesh outside of seeing it in the back line at a Mastodon gig about five years ago.

The RH line are generally well regarded in terms of reliability, so I don't think you can go wrong really.

Edited by thodrik

[URL=http://s1146.photobucket.com/user/overwater1/media/htc2016%20186.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o530/overwater1/htc2016%20186.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Just an internal shot , now if someone has an internal shot of a RH750 to compare ? I believe the power-amp section , hidden within the machined aluminum casing, is a Lab Gruppen unit with TC's power management system .Excessive , absolutely !!