Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBN411 SOLD
£115

sbrag

Lovely Yamaha BB N411 bass guitar for sale. I bought it on a whim recently as i like yamahas, and it sounds great but the neck is not for me.

A lot of bass for the money which i used a one rehearsal and it sounded brilliant. A few minor dings and bumps but nothing which affects the sound or playability.

I have given it a set up and a nice low action. Any questions or trials welcome and I may be able to post at buyers cost and risk but I'd prefer cash on collection from Downend in Bristol as I have no case for this.

Photos to follow

Cheers

Edited by sbrag

Yup. Still here. Ive had a few enquiries but nothing serious yet. Please let me know if you need any more info or photos.

Any trials welcome. It isnt prefect but plays nicely and is a lot of bass foe the money. ive been noodling on it a lot at home and am tempted to keep it but need to clear some space.

[quote name='sbrag' timestamp='1480884454' post='3187855'] Yup. Still here. Ive had a few enquiries but nothing serious yet. Please let me know if you need any more info or photos. Any trials welcome. It isnt prefect but plays nicely and is a lot of bass foe the money. ive been noodling on it a lot at home and am tempted to keep it but need to clear some space. [/quote]

Cheers, Can you ping me the price including post/courier to Leicester. Thanks.