Why become a member? ×

GONE: Assorted toiletries

Kiwi

I just discovered a horde of hotel toiletries collected while I was staying in a 4 star hotel in China. They consist of the following in 30ml bottles:

6x shampoo
9x bath foam
5x body lotion

so thats 20 bottles together. I did have more but found them handy for sleep overs. Well, not really the body lotion. Honest.

My Dad goes away on business within Europe at least once every 2 weeks (he works for a company operating within the European Space Agency) and he brings back the free toiletries from the hotels he's stayed in and puts them in a bag, then every couple of months he takes a full bag down to a homeless shelter. They’re always very grateful. Maybe do that instead of binning them if no one wants them?

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='305445' date='Oct 13 2008, 01:14 PM']My Dad goes away on business within Europe at least once every 2 weeks (he works for a company operating within the European Space Agency) and he brings back the free toiletries from the hotels he's stayed in and puts them in a bag, then every couple of months he takes a full bag down to a homeless shelter. They’re always very grateful. Maybe do that instead of binning them if no one wants them?[/quote]
Great idea! Now I just have to find a shelter nearby...

...bloody hell, there's one on my road! Job done.