Why become a member? ×

2014 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray H 3 EQ - New pics and price
£1100

udo

Hi all,

I am thinking of selling my 3EQ StingRay to fund a not to be named bass. It's by far the most comfortable bass and neck I ever laid fingers on, but that's different for everybody I guess.

It has a maple neck and is in Tobacco Burst, has been completed in October 2014 and I bought it new from Wunjo in London.

I can take better pictures of course when I am back home, just wanted to check if there is any interest. (The pictures are from a while ago)

The bass has been out gigging, but no serious marks, dents or scratches. Comes in the original MusicMan case (that has some marks though).

Really not looking for a trade.

Cheers,
Udo

Edited by udo

Hi all,

just adding some up to date pictures from this morning. One picture is called 'scuff' and shows the only mark I could fine, just behind the bridge. I can also send high resolution versions if needed.

I lowered the price as well to £900 now. If anyone is interested, I would rather meet in person to give anyone a chance to try out the bass first. I am based in SE London but able to travel within reason as well. Of course I am happy to post as well if that is wanted.

Also, I am fairly new to the forums but met with Grangur recently, in case anyone has doubts that I am a real person.

Thanks,
Udo

• 2 weeks later...