Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Maruszczyk Jake Just a Few Weeks Old. SOLD!
£750

thebrig

[color=#ff0000][b]SOLD! SOLD! SOLD![/b][/color]

[size=5][b]Maruszczyk Jake (Old Thumper)[/b][/size]

[b]£750 Posted![/b]

[b]Sorry, No Trades.[/b]

Ok, I know I must be mad, but I’m selling this bass even though I love it to bits, mainly because I think my gigging days are coming to an end due to severe back problems that are not getting any better. This is the fourth bass I’ve put up for sale in a couple of days in a bid to raise some funds for recording gear, and hopefully to take the missus on a nice winter holiday.

It’s only about eleven weeks old so it’s in absolutely “as new” condition, I’ve gigged it three times and it was amazing, and being medium scale, it is so much easier to play, and there is definitely no difference at all soundwise.

It’s strung with La Bella flats, but a set of medium scale rounds will be included in the sale as well.

It cost me £1,097.75 just a few weeks ago, and I’m letting it go now for just £750 posted in the gig bag and original box I received it in.

So if like many on here, you fancy one of these great basses but you are put off by the waiting time, this could be yours in just a few days for a bargain price.

[i][u]Here's the specs:[/u][/i]
[i]Body:[/i] alder with one piece ash veneer front and back, gloss finish
[i]Neck:[/i] maple with matching headstock, 38mm nut width, white neck binding, MOP block inlays, matte finish
[i]Hardware:[/i] Hipshot ultra light C 3/8 tuner, standard bridge
[i]Pickups:[/i] Maruszczyk P & HB, passive volume, volume, tone
[i]Scale:[/i] Medium 32"
[i]Weight:[/i] 7lb 8oz

Edited by thebrig